See what Crowne Plaza AiRE MSP Airport – Mall Of America is doing in response to COVID-19.
Health & Safety
We are cleaning our rooms with Ecolab product, shown by the AH&LA to eliminate the virus from hard surfaces.
- Deep cleaning with CDC-approved Ecolab products
- Cleaning shuttle vans between airport runs
- Electrostatic cleaner for public spaces
- Operating at limited occupancy
- Implemented mask policy
- Marked floor indicators for queues
- Regular disinfection of public touch-points
- Staff social distancing protocols
Amenities & Services
What's open as of November 9th, 2020?
- Breakfast area
- Business center, with max capacity of 1 person
- Fitness center, with max capacity of 6 people
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms and event venues
- Pool, with max capacity of 37 people in pool area
- Outdoor spaces
- AiRECraft Grill, for take-out orders
New Restaurant Policies
Lunch service is temporarily unavailable. Please see below our updated restaurant hours.
Please note: Take-Out Orders Only
- Breakfast: Mon – Sun 7AM – 10AM
- Dinner/Bar: Mon – Sun 5PM – 8PM
- Caribou Kiosk: Mon – Sun 7AM – 10AM
While every reservation is unique, we are offering as much flexibility as allowed by the traveling public. Guests who have booked on third party travel websites to that company's respective policies.
We are following IHG.com booking offerings. Please see IHG.com to review the current Travel Advisory.